As Design Tools team in Arçelik Group, we are creating the path to future success. Our aim is to raise the companys design abilities beyond global standards.
Once you are here you will:
- Take an active role in improving the design capabilities of the company throughout new projects and colloborations with a global vision & experience on CAD, design and product development.
- Lead the assessment and develepment projects of Arçelik’s design teams in terms of CAD and design skills
- Be reponsible of integration of new design tools and engineering competencies to design processes.
- Make a significant contribution to designers in Arçelik with personal experience
- Take an active and pioneer role in setting up the Arcelik Design Academy.
- Take the leadership of CTP (CAD Tools and Process) Program throughout the whole Arçelik company andensure coordination between Design Tools Team and other design teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Aeronautics Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautics Engineering, Construction Engineering, Design Engineering, Industrial Design in overseas universities.
- Postgraduate degree in the fields of design or mechanical design.
- Minimum 10 years or over experience in Design or Product Development processes related to design (Product design, product engineering, implementation, manufacturing etc.)
- Being highly motivated and enthusiastic to convey the design experiences to designers under the roof of Arçelik Design Academy, having a desire to develop new methods, to find candidates or colloborations to provide continuity of the academy.
- Experience in establishing design projects or managing design teams and training them in the subject of Design, CAD and basic engineering.
- Experience in mass production, manufacturing process, prototyping, molding.
- Experience in CAD systems especially NX platform.
- Experience in designing a product in CAD environment and advanced design skills.
- Having played an active role in implementation of CAD into companies.
- Preferably, having an extensive knowledge in advanced CAD tools and basic CAE tools.
- Having knowledge and experience about PLM, knowledge at Industry 4.0 topics.
- Strong collaboration, communication and leadership skills,
- Good skills in convincing, organisation and planning.
- Having a worldwide network in CAD and design area, both industrial and academic contacts are preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
Would you like to participate our team?