Our client Arçelik is looking for a Senior Support and Software Specialist (Content & Experience) who will be responsible globally for over 70 international and multiple websites of Arçelik’s brands.
- Communication with digital marketing stakeholders of countries,
- Analyse and diagnose problems of website management processes,
- Coordinate business stakeholders’ requirements,
- Coordinate operational, maintenance and development teams at B2C projects to get perfect outputs,
- Perform functional tests to confirm solution design before delivering outputs to business units,
- Ensure appropriate use of IT project management tools, governance, processes, policies and methodologies,
- Diagnose complex cases and find optimum solution suggestions for both development and business teams.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in website design & user experience & implementation & maintenance process,
- Experience in web technologies (CMS, SEO, CDN, ISS, UX)
- General knowledge of software development processes,
- Knowledge of CDN layer role at website management,
- Knowledge of testing concepts , regression before and after go-live,
- Knowledge and having perspective of website performance approach,
- Think broadly and understand the needs of the market and customers,
- Perfect operational excellence approach and continuous improvement perspective,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager DevOps & infrastructure and general CMS concepts,
- Experience in IT project management,
- Experience in eCommerce processes,
- General knowledge of DevOps processes,
- Knowledge about SEO basics,
- Familiarity with website security rules and knowledge about OWASP Top 10.
The position is located in Sütlüce/İstanbul.