Arçelik is looking for a Specialist – R&D (Cloud Developer) who will work for the R&D Directorate.
- Designing cloud services for the HomeWhiz IoT Platform,
- Improving architecture on a regular basis for better performance, cost and availability,
- Syncing up with the mobile/embedded/design teams for development of upcoming features.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering (M.Sc. or Ph.D. would be a plus),
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the development of complex software systems,
- Being comfortable in test driven development, agile methodologies, and Git workflow,
- Strong knowledge of backend programming languages such as Java, Go with neat understanding of software architecture design in general,
- Deep hands-on development and operations experience with AWS cloud platform,
- Broad experience in front-end & back-end frameworks,
- Thorough understanding of SQL & NoSQL database systems,
- Strong knowledge on networking & light-weight messaging protocols,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus),
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening to different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Arçelik IoT Labs in “Ankara ODTÜ Teknokent”, also there is an option to work from Arcelik R&D center in Istanbul Tuzla Facility ( For both locations, semi-remote work is available).