- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Software Engineering (Master Degree or Ph.D. is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in iOS Development,
- Having experience in development and maintenance of native iOS applications and native iOS SDKs,
- Having experience in implementing UI and UX designs in accordance with the most recent Apple trends,
- General knowledge and comfort in test driven development, agile methodologies, and Git workflow,
- Strong knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Location, Core Animation etc
- Strong knowledge of Dependency Management Frameworks (ie. Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager, Carthage)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- General knowledge of OOP principles, design and architectural patterns (ie. MVC, MVVM)
- Having an active iOS application that can be shown as a reference
- Having familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back‐end services
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus),
The position is located in Arçelik IoT Labs in “Ankara ODTÜ Teknokent”, also there is an option to work from Arcelik R&D center in Istanbul Tuzla Facility ( For both locations, semi-remote work is available).
Arçelik is looking for an iOS Developer who will work for the R&D Directorate.
- Developing iOS apps and SDK’s for Arçelik’s HomeWhiz IoT platform
- Working as a member of Arçelik IoT Labs on further development of the HomeWhiz roadmap
- Coordinating with the Cloud/Mobile/Embedded/Design teams in solving problems, creating ideas and improving UX
- Participating in daily scrums of the iOS team and biweekly sprint planning rituals.