We created the strategy. Well:
- Do we know the exact duties and responsibilities of our employees and teams and what they do?
- Do we have clear information about the contribution of each employee to the organisation?
- Are the duties and responsibilities in line with each other?
- Are we trying to complete a one-man job with more than one person in the middle, or vice versa?
Job Analysis is a study that allows the wheel to turn at exactly this point. Business analysis:
- Refers to the process of determining the duties, responsibilities and features of a given job,
- Involves collecting the necessary data to bring together a job description that will attract the right person to fill the role,
- Helps to determine the level of experience, qualification, skill and knowledge needed to successfully perform a job.
WHAT TO DO WITH BUSINESS ANALYSIS OUTPUTS?
It is used to improve job specifications, increases professional production and promote corporate growth.
Job analysis defines the competencies and responsibilities of the person required for a particular position. It also emphasizes the level of education, qualifications, experience and skills that should be in ideal candidates.
DETERMINATION OF L&D NEEDS
Job analysis helps HR professionals manage L&D processes more focused. It can determine training content, assessment tests, training equipment and training methods.
A well-defined wage management policy helps the organization retain, motivate and attract talent. Job analysis helps HR professionals develop an effective compensation management policy that focuses on factors such as wage scale, bonus and incentive plans, work environment and restructuring positions.
Job analysis clearly defines the objectives of a job and sets scalable goals for employees that reflect their performance.
HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
Job analysis requires a lot of planning, configuration and analysis. We collect data about tasks and responsibilities through methods such as one-on-one interviews, surveys, observations, create RACI and SWOT matrices, and provide you an organisation handbook that you can use for a long time.