Our client, one of the leading food production company in Turkey, is looking for an Investor Relations Manager who will be directly reporting to CFO.
- Develop investor confidence in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value,
- Create a robust investor relations strategy and framework,
- Build a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties,
- Oversee and prepare the company’s Annual Report, company presentations and IR website, ensuring that shareholders have access to accurate, timely and complete information,
- Organize quarterly and annual earnings and conference calls and investor meetings,
- Provide insights on market activity, financial trends, competitor behavior and present them to to the leadership team,
- Participate in internal valuation projects and feasibility studies,
- Cooperate with internal departments to ensure compliance on regulatory and corporate governance issues with the regulatory agencies such as CMB of Turkey and Borsa Istanbul,
- Help the preparations and the documentations for the General Assembly meeting in accordance with the legislation, articles of association and in-house regulations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting,
- CMB Level 3 License,
- Minimum 7 years of experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts,
- Strong understanding of CMB laws and disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements,
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry,
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors,
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends,
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus,
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages to inspire investors.