Arçelik is looking for a/an engineer – Quality Assurance who will work for Electronics Directorate.
- Working with the customers, understanding the needs of our customers and answering the questions on time,
- Following up the new projects to ensure to put into mass production with the highest quality standards,
- Improving data management solutions supporting quality data optimization in reporting, planning, and controlling activities,
- Following up Quality Data Analyze and help finding root causes and solutions,
- Optimizing Continuous Improvement initiatives in cross-business & cross-sector collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Industrial Engineering is preferable (Masters Degree is a plus),
- Having experience in electronics, household or similar electrical appliances is a plus,
- Having experience in 6 Sigma projects and analysis softwares (6 Sigma Belt is a plus),
- Knowledge in MSA, PPAP, automotive or medical requirements is a plus,
- Strong knowledge in quality methods and tools, risk management, 5 Why’s analysis, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D , Ishikawa diagrams,
- Having Certificate of ISO 9001:2015, IATF Certificate is a plus,
- No restriction for traveling,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus),
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening to different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Cerkezkoy, Tekirdag