Arcelik is looking for an Investment Analysis Specialist Who will work for our Production Technologies Directorate:
- Conducting research and analyzing data and Capex reporting.
- Preparing and distributing timely and accurate regular and ad-hoc status reports on Capital Expenditures.
- Maintaining and continuously improving the robustness of CAPEX systems.
- Working on new factory projects (abroad/inhouse)
- Working in the generation of business& revenue models
- Transformation cost reporting and preparing and distribute timely and accurate regular and ad-hoc status reports on transformation cost
- Making Capacity Review of Investment Projects
- Maintaining and continuously improving low-cost automation
- Analyzing of business elements (i.e. Min labor cost, electricity cost, etc.) of the countries
- Making Communications with local govt. & investment agencies
- Analyzing and identifying potential areas of cost savings and other areas of performance improvement,
- Preparing annual budget plans in line with the objectives of the company and ensuring coordination with other departments,
- Preparing and reporting of the year-end budget projection,
- Monitoring and controlling monthly Opex/Capex figures.
- Making Analytical review of budget plans vs actuals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering,
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in analyzing data and Capex reporting.
- Having no restriction on traveling,
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Programs,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having the desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding the emotions of other people,
- Listening to different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration
- Clear in communication
The position is located in Çayırova
Arçelik An Equal Opportunity Employer