Go beyond yourself to connect your talent and experience with technology and creativity.
Arçelik Global offers inventive talents the opportunity to work with innovative technologies. As a global company that offers products and services in 146 countries, they not only welcome diversity but also inspire it with their innovation. Their more than 30.000 employees around the World give power to their future, to everyone’s future by providing trusted lifestyle solutions to the digital household. In a world of rapidly -changing global dynamics, Arçelik Global believes in the importance of creating a common leadership culture aligned to their vision, mission and strategies, and an organizational climate that nurtures development. Within their inclusive and collaborative company culture, they work for a sustainable future through their technology, human resources and production power.
Take your place here, at Arçelik Global.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Industrial Engineering is preferable (Masters Degree is a plus),
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Engineering with continuous improvement mindset,
- Having experience in electronics, household or similar electrical appliances is a plus,
- Having experience in 6 Sigma projects and analysis software (6 Sigma Belt is a plus),
- Strong knowledge in quality methods and tools, risk management, 5 Why’s analysis, problem-solving techniques, FMEA, 8D , Ishikawa diagrams,
- General knowledge in software (R, Phyton, PowerBI, etc) is a plus,
- Having Certificate of ISO 9001:2015, IATF Certificate is a plus,
- No restriction for traveling,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus),
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having the desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding the emotions of other people,
- Listening to different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas,
- Following and adopting the market trends and new technologies,
- Outside the box thinking ability,
- Open to innovation culture,
- Flexible and open to new perspectives,
- A great team player with a self-initiative mindset,
- Knowing what empathy really means,
- Being open to communications always our priority.
The position is located in Cerkezkoy, Tekirdag
Arçelik Global is looking for a Specialist – Quality Assurance who will join our team at Electronics Directorate.
• Improving data management solutions supporting supplier quality data optimization in reporting, planning, and controlling activities,
• Understanding the customers and their needs,
• Solving the complex problems with creative thinking approaches,
• Following up Quality data Analyze and help to find root causes and solutions,
• Optimizing Continuous Improvement initiatives in cross-business & cross-sector collaboration.
An Equal Opportunity Employer