Our fin-tech client located in Maslak is looking for a SENIOR NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER / LEAD
- Understanding company and business needs to define Network and Security specifications
- Establishing short and long-term strategies, objectives and policies in compliance with corporate strategies.
- Focusing enhancement, improvement of Network performance, availability and Information security while optimizing resources and cost,
- Collaborating with business units and vendors to provide service excellence, and internal/external auditors fulfilling controls and compliance requirements,
- Conducting and Organizing Security Audits with related authorities
- Staying in touch with business units to analyze needs and displaying service health and KPIs,
- Defining and communicating Network&Security Infrastructure or functional requirements and project/change management & Service KPIs
- Designing and implementing of Network and Security solutions, (Systems, Application, Appliances) on Physical/Virtual/On-Prem/Cloud environments
- Building and maintaining company Network and Security Systems with/without outsourced/managed services.
- Implementing, new Systems, Applications, Patch/Updates of related systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunication Engineering, or other related fields,
- Master Degree or Ph.D. is a plus,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Network and Security Administration
- Having experience with LAN, WLAN, WAN, NAC, MPLS, VPN, UTM, Load Balancers, SIEM, SOAR,DLP, PAM, MFA, WAF technologies
- Having demonstrable experience with Network and Security with Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet, PaloAlto etc, products
- Passionate with problem solving, and analytical thinking, documentation and sharing of knowledge with team members, searching for new technologies and solutions.
- Having knowledge and experience of Cloud Platforms Network and security solutions. (Azure, AWS etc)
- Having knowledge and experience with Vulnerability Scanning Tools, Nessus, Nmap etc
- Having experience with Collaboration tools (MS Teams, Slack, JIRA, etc)
- Knowledge of ITIL ITSM, Risk Management, Network and Security, ISO 27001, Cobit, PCI-DSS, KVKK, GDPR.
- Knowledge of NOC, SOC operations.
- Participating in the project teams, agile working groups, strong organizational and communication skills.