It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Tat Gıda marketing team, working as an Assistant Brand Manager reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager.
This role would be ideal for someone who wants to gain experience in FMCG Marketing to become a Brand Manager.
Your primary role will be to help continue creating the legacy for the brand, and you will significantly impact Tat’s brand presence and category positioning.
Tat Gıda’s headquarter is based in Tasdelen İstanbul and you are expected to work in a hybrid model (30 % remote)
Your key focus will be to:
• Provide required administrative and marketing support to the Senior Brand Manager, assisting day-to-day operational activities related to the category,
• Follow the market dynamics, trends and competition; Prepare periodical analysis about category performance based on sales figures and market research data,
• Work closely with Trade Marketing, R&D, Purchasing, Production Planning, and Finance functions to manage the category,
• Plan the advertising, promotion, action and promotion activities of the related projects to increase and promote brand sales figures,
• Follow-up of new product development processes,
• Monitor budget spent monthly and provide communication to Budget Reporting function,
• Make consumer visits to increase the efficiency and quality of marketing activities,
• Collaborate with the agencies to carry out marketing plans.
You will have:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Engineering,
• MBA will be an asset,
• Relevant experience in a marketing position essentially for FMCG,
• Preferably experience in the food industry (e.g., in roles covering Strategic Category Management, Product Management, Consumer Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Sales and Channel Strategy, Integrated Business Planning, Brand/Product Innovation),
• Experience in assisting deliver integrated creative campaigns with a consistent brand experience and tone of voice across all assets,
• Experience in close co-ordination with cross-functional teams,
• Fluent in English and Turkish,
• Good knowledge of MS Office,
• Flexibility for intercity travels.
About Tat Gıda
A Koç Holding company, Tat Gıda, is a food giant which pioneered the establishment of the export-oriented agricultural industry, offering the quality, taste and naturalness in Turkey to consumers in the world with great discipline and diligence following international standards.
In a rapidly changing business environment, Tat Gıda takes a leading role, growing with its innovative product range, production capacity and technological investments and exports its branded tomato, vegetable and meat products to over 40 countries from Japan to the United States.
Having the most excellent paste production capacity in Turkey and the Region, Tat Gıda manages the only integrated Tomato process in Turkey, supporting production with environmental awareness without ever conceding healthiness and quality for the consumers.
If these excite you and if you have what it takes, please apply
Note: While we highly appreciate applications from abroad, unfortunately, we will not be able to continue with them as sponsorship for visa applications is not offered for this position.