About Tat Gıda
A Koç Holding company, Tat Gıda, is a food giant which pioneered the establishment of the export-oriented agricultural industry, offering the quality, the taste and the naturalness in Turkey to the consumers in the world with great discipline and diligence, following the international standards.
In a rapidly changing business environment, Tat Gıda takes a leading role, growing with its innovative product range, production capacity and technological investments and exports its products to over 40 countries from Japan to the United States.
Having the most tomato production capacity in Turkey, Tat Gıda manages the only integrated tomato process in Turkey, supporting production with environmental awareness without ever conceding healthiness and quality for the consumers.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Tat Gıda, working as a “Packaging Purchasing Manager” reporting to The Group Manager of Planning and Procurement.
You will be based in İstanbul Taşdelen Head Office and it’s expected to work in 2-days remote 3-days from office set up.
Your key focus will be to:
- Create the purchasing conditions/framework agreements (price, deadline, maturity, etc.) of the categories,
- Contract the categories (packaging materials, rigid, glass, flexible packaging) with the suppliers,
- Play an active role in alternative material development processes,
- Manage packaging purchasing team of senior specialists,
- Lead alternative supplier creation processes and manage current supplier development processes on a performance basis,
- Be accountable for supplier relations for sustainability,
- Collaborate with marketing and product development units and suppliers,
- Identify and develop potential areas of cost savings and performance improvement and lead the activity plans.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,
- Min 4 years of experience in packaging purchasing, preferably in fast-moving consumer goods,
- Min 2 years of experience in team management,
- Effective negotiation and persuasion skills,
- Knowledge of related SAP modules, SRM,
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written) in both English and Turkish.
It’s ideal if you have:
- Experience in digitalization and building new infrastructure as well as contract management,
- Passion for transformation culture,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills.
If the above excites you and if you have what it takes, please apply
Note: While we highly appreciate applications from abroad, unfortunately, we will not be able to continue with them as sponsorship for visa applications is not offered for this position.