About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Tat Gıda marketing team, working as a Senior Brand Manager, reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
Your primary role will be to help continue creating the legacy for the brand and contribute to crucial decisions that will significantly impact Tat Gıda’s brand presence and category positioning.
You will be based in İstanbul and expected to work in a hybrid model.
Your key focus will be to:
- Analyse consumer and market trends & competition for categories of sauces, ready-to-eats and tomato/tomato paste,
- Conduct an end-to-end marketing strategy and plan to achieve business goals in that category,
- Perform marketing activities in line with the plan (product marketing, product portfolio, new products & product differentiation guidance, packaging design, value propositions and main claims, brand communication and advertising in selected channels, field activities, customer promotions, etc.),
- Lead new product launches,
- Monitor annual turnover, market share in Turkey and target regions, brand awareness and customer satisfaction scores,
- Contribute to company financials by realizing company turnover targets,
- Manage marketing activities that increase the market share by increasing the brand image,
- Ensure the perfect implementation of all processes by understanding the consumer’s needs working in coordination with the sales, sales support, production, product development, production planning, purchasing and commercial marketing departments.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field,
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a marketing position essentially for FMCG,
- Experience preferably in food industry (e.g., in roles covering Strategic Category Management, Product Management, Consumer Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Sales and Channel Strategy, Integrated Business Planning, Brand/Product Innovation),
- Experience in delivering integrated creative campaigns with a consistent brand experience and tone of voice across all assets,
- Experience in close co-ordination with cross functional teams,
- Aspiration for following digital trends,
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills alongside strategic and analytical thinking,
- Demonstrate consistent delivery of results by inspiring teams and exhibiting a presence that builds confidence in yourself and others.
About Tat Gıda
A Koç Holding company, Tat Gıda, is a food giant which pioneered the establishment of the export-oriented agricultural industry, offering the quality, the taste and the naturalness in Turkey to the consumers in the world with great discipline and diligence following the international standards.
In a rapidly changing business environment, Tat Gıda takes a leading role, growing with its innovative product range, production capacity and technological investments and exports its branded tomato, vegetable and meat products to over 40 countries from Japan to the United States.
Having the most excellent paste production capacity in Turkey and the Region, Tat Gıda manages the only integrated Tomato process in Turkey, supporting production with environmental awareness without ever conceding healthiness and quality for the consumers.
If these excite you and if you have what it takes, please apply