Our client is a global financial services company with 18 offices worldwide and a total workforce of over 1,500 people. For their rapidly growing team of Alternative Finance division in Maslak-İstanbul, they are now looking to add .Net Developers to build financial web applications using languages and technologies of .NET framework. This role reports to the CEO and cooperates with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
- Analyse the web application needs and existing systems for any type of business;
- Design, test and implement new applications;
- Support applications and provide upgrades and maintenance as needed;
- Create and maintain documentation for application coding and project development;
- Producing code using .NET language (C#);
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems;
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar fields preferred;
- Over 4 years of experience in relevant areas
- Using languages and technologies of .NET framework:
- Strong knowledge on OOP, SOLID Principles and Design Patterns;
- Good understanding of IoC concepts and both DI principles and DI patterns;
- Knowledge on web Development Technologies (ASP.NET, WEB API);
- Good understanding of ORM tools, such as Entity Framework;
- Understanding of RESTful, WCF web services;
- Strong understanding of relational databases, such as MS SQL Server;
- Good understanding of parallel programming techniques and Sync/Async development methodologies;
- Good understanding of .NET internals and production troubleshooting skills;
- Fundamental understanding of database tuning and performance monitoring;
- Fundamental understanding of IIS, HTTP and web diagnostics;
- Knowledge of TFS, Git;
- Good English skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
In exchange, the ideal candidate will get a permanent contract and receive an excellent retributive package while he gets the opportunity to sign on with a fast growing solid company where he gets the chance to work with smart people in a fast-paced environment. Only the candidates that fulfil these requirements will be considered.