Token Financial Technologies (a company of Koç Group) empowers merchants of all sizes to start and run their business on Token’s smart, seamless, and secure payment and retail services platform.
And now, we are looking for a Human Resources Executive who will be responsible for all functions of the human resources management including performance management, learning & development, recruitment & onboarding and compensation & benefits.
- Take an active role in Human Resources planning and performance management processes,
- Support and accomplish Agile transformation processes and projects,
- Manage development planning and training processes,
- Advise on human resources processes and practices,
- Coordinate and follow up the HR budget,
- Execute best practices for HR implementations and systems,
- Proactively work as a business partner to support and advise key stakeholders, forging excellent relationships and providing commercial advice to help reach business goals.
Skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field,
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources Business Partnership or relevant roles,
- Banking Technologies or Payment Services experience,
- Relevant experience in compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition programs
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
– The office is based in Maslak.
– Remote-work during pandemic situation is available.
– Unfortunately, we are not providing visa sponsorship for non-Turkish citizens